Monday, November 27, 2017

Another Birthday

Well, another birthday is coming and going. Everyone always makes fun of me because I am always that type of person that always act like the next number on the age scale will call for a whole new me. This year I feel as if something is different. This year I want to be better, kinder, healthier, the best version of myself. I want to shed all the negative things in my life; whether these things be things said about me, people, extra weight, pretty much anything that questions my happiness and brings me down. I'm getting to the point where my mental capacity is so full that I don't have time for anything but positivity. Twenty-one has been an exceptionally hard year for me. I've battled boyfriends and breakups, lost friendships, the passing of my grandpa and my beloved childhood dog, spent too many nights shit wasted and too many days too hungover to move, I was a much more negative version of myself than what I showed people. I keep saying I can't wait to turn twenty-two because twenty-one really was the hardest year of my life. I don't think i'll change over night or that I'll miraculously become the best person any of you have ever met but I do think that I can start fresh and choose the path I take from here out. Now cheers to the last few moments of being twenty-one but an even bigger cheers to twenty-two.

No comments:

Post a Comment